Monday, September 9, 2013

Your Hands are In To Many Pots!



Its not hard for me to say "No"!. However I often find myself taking on more things than I really need to be involved in. The other problem that I have, well,  I am pretty good at everything I take on. That may sound a little cocky, but that's not my intention. You see, I have started so many things and at some point enjoyed them all, but then I get bored, or ....wait for it, wait for it,...I realize that most of my activities don't involve my family! my Husband keep telling me,"Donna, your hands are in to many pots!" Sigh! Maybe he is Right! 

In my last post I shared that I started my own business! Still doing that, but, I struggle with the how much time it takes away,along with the other things I do, from my family. The whole point was to have something that was for me.

Now that might sound really bad! But, sometimes I just want to do my own thing. But my own thing is distracting me at times from what is important. The days, weeks and months are going by so fast and I don't want to miss out on the fun my family might be having around me, because I am always trying to meet deadlines or help someone else out.





Now I do believe in ministries or giving back so I don't want to confuse anyone. I just  want more tickles and cuddles with my children. I need more silly moments, and ''remember when we use to ... '', with my Hubbie! I think God has given me all these gifts, desires, and talents, But right now I need him to show me how to use them with the special people he has placed in my life.


Some people would say you have to be  organized, but organization is not so much the problem, just over worked and overwhelmed! Maybe I will try girls day/night out, until my little ones are older, then focus more on me. So tell me ladies, does your personal time over shadow or overtake the time you should spend with your family (Facebook, Google, blogging, shopping, career moves ect...)?

The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.
Proverbs 14:1


I know this video is something we all have seen, but it never gets old to me. It seems to help keep me grounded. It reminds me how blessed I am and how many women would love to do the job God has chosen for me every day!

Signing off,
Just Reporting The Things I See .....this time with me..;)




No comments:

Post a Comment