Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mamma's Work is Never Done!

"So glad to see you again, I have not seen you since I don't know when, we are the marching bulldog  band, and we are the best band, best band, best band in the land! Oh Oh!" This was a song we sang when I was on the dance team in college to the other bands at the start of a football game..good times!

I have created some good times with you as well, and sorry I have been out of the loop for a while. But It was not due to anything terrible. I took time to start something for myself! Yes for me!  I started a new business! This is a big deal for me. You see, I have been beating my self up with trying to meet all  the needs of my family, that I have forgotten about me. I wanted something that I could say was strictly my own, not my hubbies or the kiddos!

So with a lot of help I launched  The Sequel Online Consignment Boutique!
                                      So Please stop by and check out what I have been up to!
                                                              Here are a few of my looks
                                                                 

          

I am also on Facebook would love for some of you home-school moms and home-school entrepreneur moms to stop by and like my page, to have your support would be wonderful!

Signing off
Just reporting the things I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment